Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Vortex- Little Five Points!!

GUESS WHAT I HAD!! 
AKA: be jealous you didn't have this for lunch, dinner, whatever! This blog is for my father and brother who have always picked on me about what they had for lunch while I had nasty cafeteria food! Can I just say thank god for camera phones! A little piece inside gets happy when I know your jealous. :) 




This is the first but it certainly wont be the last! 

Here for my first post I will show you a few quick pics from The Vortex- Little Five Points! 
LOCATION: 438 Moreland Ave. NE  Atlanta, GA 



It would be hard and frustrating to have to just pick one or two items on this menu because just about every single thing you try at The Vortex is fabulous! Please don't let the big skull entrance outside keep you from the warmth your body will endure on the inside. So here is a few favorites I have come across. I will tell you this wont be the last time you see The Vortex in the blog!!

Here we have ATLANTA'S ORIGINAL NACHO TOTS! Smothered with shredded jack and cheddar cheese, chopped lettus, black olives, sour cream, chunky red salsa and you choice of Firehouse, Veggie or White Turkey Chili!! Good God, they're huge, sloppy and delicious!! 




Of course it wouldn't be The Vortex without some BURGERS!!!


Big Blue Buffalo Burger!!! My Favorite... maybe haha. 

Drenched in our original buffalo wing sauce and topped with our thick blue cheese spread!! Served with tots! 
And PLEASE don't for get to try a tot with the blue cheese spread! This could change your life!





I can't deiced which is better and you may think I am crazy but for my little body to take down a monster like this..... so can you.... and it is SOOOOO WORTH IT!! 



Double Bypass Burger!!! DELICIOUS!!! 
Topped with two fried eggs, six slices of American cheese, and eight slices of bacon, all served between the two grilled cheese sandwiches that we use in place of the regular hamburger buns!!









!!!GO TAKE PICTURES AND MAKE SOMEONE YOU KNOW JEALOUS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment